xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog keyer window

From: Alastair Couper
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog keyer window
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:29:02 -1000

Hello all. I am new to xlog, so hopefully there is an easy solution to
the following. I run all the xlog windows tiled on the screen at the
same time, which squeezes things a bit on my small screen. The problem
comes when I type long entries into the keyer text box. The window resizes
itself as I type, eventually filling the whole width, rather than keeping
the text within the text box and scrolling as would be normal for most apps.

It's a great program, and I'm looking forward to good use from it.

73,

Al NH7O