xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] workaround for people who don't have GTK+ version

From: Krister Eriksson
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] workaround for people who don't have GTK+ version 2.12
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:05:16 +0100

Hello OM,

I have been using linux for a couple of years now, Using Ubuntu.
Mainly it is for home and office work and maintenance of some websites i
manage as webmaster.

For a year ago I installed the x-log, imported all my logs previosly
saved as ADIF from different loggingsoftware for windows and DOS. X-log
just works fine for my requirement, like keep tracking of QSL, DXCC
etc.

I do no longer need to use my old trusty win98 machine anymore, a
cooperative scheme of many years' standing between Me and Micro$oft. But
before I say farewell to Win98, I would like to know if there is other
ham-related software available for Linux, example contest softwares
etc.

Any suggestions on softwares worth trying?

Thanks in advance, SM5KRI Chris

--
Hamradio: SM5KRI since 1979
Op: Krister Eriksson