xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Bug: worked before

From: Grant McDuling
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Bug: worked before
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:03:13 +1000

Hi,  I am using XLog 2.0.3, which I installed using Synaptec Package Manager on
Ubuntu 10.10.

When I go to Options, Worked Before, I get a small report that shows a contact
I had with one particular station, and it doesn't seem to matter which entry in
the log I highlight, I get the same report. How do I go about finding when I
worked a particular station in my log using this feature without getting the
wrong data?

Regards

Grant McDuling
Ghostwriter, author, copy-editor and proofreader
address@hidden
mob 0400 261 149
www.camocomms.com.au