xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Xlog and Icom 746Pro

From: n4dsp
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog and Icom 746Pro
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:30:30 -0400

I downloaded Xlog and xdx a week ago. My rig is an Icom 746 Pro and for
a week now I have been trying to get the rig talk to the program for rig
control and have not been successful. I believe the number for my rig is
'346' and the serial is '19200'. Can anyone on this list tell me how to
go about getting this to work. Joop sent me a pdf showing the script and
some of the rig commands but still nothing. I have not had any error
messages. I have no rig control.
Thanks.

john