xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Communication error with Xlog

From: jack
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Communication error with Xlog
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:49:52 -0600

did you download and manually install Xlog?

if you are running Ubuntu, Xlog2.0.2 is in the Ubuntu repository and
loads quickly with no errors that i have noted thru several iterations
of Ubuntu including 11.04.

something is amiss in the way cwdaemon works in 11.04 tho as i can no
longer use the CW keyer. the key is closed no matter which serial port i
choose. thus my radio is keyed whenever i open cwdaemon.

good luck.

jack
ak7o