xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Print screen attachment

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Print screen attachment
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:36:35 +0200

n4dsp schreef op wo 08-06-2011 om 10:34 [-0400]:
In order for me to show a situation with Xdx can I include an attachment
to this email for the group for all to see?

Only small attachments are allowed. The maximum size of a message body is 40 kB.
Sending attachments to a mailing list is uncommon practice. Host your messages somewhere else and link to them.

john