xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Xlog in Kubuntu Oneiric (11.10)?

From: John B. Egger
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog in Kubuntu Oneiric (11.10)?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:10:16 -0500

Has anyone in the group tried Kubuntu Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)? On my
setup Xlog 2.0.5 runs and looks fine until the cursor is moved to the
log page. Then black streaks appear and the first few columns jump over
to the right side of the screen.

No doubt this is a Kubuntu Oneiric issue, but this display problem
hasn't occurred with any of the other applications. I took a screen shot
of the page but left it on my Oneiric disk. (Now using the more
dependable Lucid.) I can retrieve it if anyone would like to see it.

Anyone here have any experience like this?

--
---John K3GHH