xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog lead developer wanted

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog lead developer wanted
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:31:07 +0200

Hi guys,

As you may have noticed, I am no longer working on xlog. To make sure that the
project will have some continuity, I am looking for a lead developer. His task
will be to develop new code, fix bugs and maintaining the project site at
savannah.

I will also try some other mailing lists and possibilities to find a new
developer. If nobody responds by the end of this year I will request removal of
the project from savannah, because I don't have any plans for xlog myself for
the near future.

Regards,
Joop PG4I