xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] date format

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] date format
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:10:46 -0400

HI John,

Thanks for your explanation and your patience. I like to hear how people are using xlog. It also helps me understand what to do to reproduce a problem, and then I have a method for testing potential fixes.

I believe TSV is a generic tab separated variable format. It is possible to modify the way the date is printed in the TSV file. I want to be sure that my assumption about this being a generic format is correct so I don't break other things if I make this modification.

I created my own TSV file and tried to import it into LibreOffice Calc, but it keeps putting it into LibreOffice Write. I'm using the "File->Open" menu in Calc to read in the TSV file, but in the very long list of file types, I don't see TSV. How did you read it in and get it to populate the spreadsheet?

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)