xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] update from 2.0.13 to 15? how?

From: Steve Yates
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] update from 2.0.13 to 15? how?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 16:44:25 +0000 (GMT)

Is it difficult for the author to get the Repositories updated with the latest software version? For security purposes some of us prefer to use the more vetted Repositories rather than download directly from a site, any site. If we do the latter we might as well be using Windows.

That being said, I really like XLog for its simplicity and functionality. I do look forward to better ADIF support in the new version.

Now if someone with more brains than I could come up with a modern contest logger for Linux I wouldn't need Windows at all. :-)

Thanks for all of the work!

73,
Steve - AA5TB
Fort Worth