xmakemol-discuss

RE: [XMakemol-discuss] Problems installing xmakemol

From: Berit Hinnemann
Subject: RE: [XMakemol-discuss] Problems installing xmakemol
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:19:19 -0500

Hi Matt,

I am not sure what to enter, because if I try out these commands I get

address@hidden xmakemol-5.15]$ CC="gcc -m64" ./configure
CC=gcc -m64: Command not found.
address@hidden xmakemol-5.15]$ CC="gcc -m32" ./configure
CC=gcc -m32: Command not found.
address@hidden xmakemol-5.15]$

Could you explain a bit more what you would like me to try? Is there another
way I can find out what the default mode of gcc is?

Thanks,
Berit

Berit Hinnemann, Ph.D.
Princeton University
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
D310 Engineering Quadrangle
Princeton, NJ 08544
email: address@hidden
tel: (609)-258-2651