xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] xnee and VNC

From: Niraj Tolia
Subject: [Xnee-devel] xnee and VNC
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:00:25 -0500

First of all, thanks to all the devlopers for working on something
like xnee. Its definitely a very useful tool to have around.

That said, I was going through the manual on getting VNC to work with
Xnee. I am using FedoraCore 2 and (i believe) it has RealVNC. the file
vnc.def has no BuildRECORD entries. However, running xdpyinfo in an
xterm in the vncserver shows RECORD and XTEST extensions loaded. Does
this mean that VNC should Just Work?

If yes, would you like a patch to the documentation?

Thanks,
Niraj

--
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ntolia