xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] Parsing cnee output file

From: Han Loo
Subject: [Xnee-devel] Parsing cnee output file
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:26:03 -0600

Greetings,

My apologies in advance if this is the incorrect address for questions regarding xnee/cnee v3.02.

I am attempting to parse the cnee output file:

cnee --record -o /workspace/txstate/mouserec/cnee_021009.xns -smp --mouse --stop-key Shift_R

I'm aware that there is a '--human-printout' option, however for my project I need both the coordinates and timestamp of each mouse event... which leads me to my next question...

Considering that I'm relatively new to Linux, what is the resolution of the timestamp in the output file:

0,6,3092,953,0,0,0,337314548
0,6,3092,952,0,0,0,337314612
0,4,0,0,1,0,0,337314612
0,5,0,0,1,0,0,337314836
0,6,3092,951,0,0,0,337314892
0,6,3090,950,0,0,0,337315052

and is there documentation detailing what data is stored in each of the fields in the output file?

Thanks!
Han