xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] cnee fail to record , need help

From: Zhu, Enqing
Subject: [Xnee-devel] cnee fail to record , need help
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:54:13 +0800

Hello,

         I want use xnee for some test job. But there is a serious issue at begin

 cnee can’t record anything

cnee --record --mouse --out-file /tmp/my

Workaround: Adding some errors to recored to prevent crash

            You can ignore this message

BEWARE: this code should not be released without serious checking, which has not been performed, since you see this text

My device is fedora12, and I also use the latest xnee version: xnee-3.06

Could you please help me and give me a method to workaround. Or you can tell me there is my wrong?

Thanks

Enqing