xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] Re: cnee loves Xephyr ?

From: Javier Barroso
Subject: [Xnee-devel] Re: cnee loves Xephyr ?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:26:07 +0100

Hi,

Is there any workaround in squeeze where we have 3.06 ... or should I
compile (or make a backport) 3.08 and cnee has not got such parameter
(--disable-xinput-events), I'm ccing debian bug tracker to let now
about that workaround)

In squeeze this segmentation fault is says:
Can't synchronize anymore .... have to leave!  11 10
Error number: 5
  Error:      Synchronisation failure
  Solution:   For more information on this error, please read the manual(s)
./prueba_nodo: línea 49: 26313 Violación de segmento  cnee --replay -f
prueba.xns --display :1
Thank you!