xtodo-users

Re: [xtodo-users] Changing form input

From: Ben Wilson
Subject: Re: [xtodo-users] Changing form input
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:12:33 -0400

Try this (I try to avoid embedding functions when building strings):

$text = stripslashes($text);
$output[] = "<input type='text' name='todo-description' size='55'
value='$text' />";

On 11/29/06, Clive Shane Hetherington <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi People,

I am just starting to use xtodo - it's great. I am trying to change the form
description input so that rather than have one line for input I want a small box
of three lines (3 rows by 55 cols). I have tried changing the line below using
the textarea code . . . like
But I cannot get this to work around the .stripslashes($text). part? Any
suggestions? I want to be able to have about 150 characters input. Is this
possible?

function XToDoFormDescription($text) {
     $output[] = "<input type='text' name='todo-description' size='55'
value=\"".stripslashes($text)."\" />";

     return implode('', $output);

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks