yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] GUI and SSS...

From: Wybren van Keulen
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] GUI and SSS...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:05:15 +0100

Hi Rodrigo, I was hoping you were thinking about the bssrdf model:) That's the one I liked best, too, and the pdf has a clear explanation (about things I don't understand anything:). If you can crunch those formulea, I know a lot of people would be very greatful! I wish you the best of luck.

So on the gui thing, do  you mean you want to maybe visualize the scene in opengl and allow selections to be made and well, something like the yable script but then seperate?

Have fun,

Wybren van Keulen