yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] ok, everything is fine...

From: Rodrigo Placencia
Subject: [Yafray-devel] ok, everything is fine...
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:04:44 -0600

thx to Andrea, Eeshlo, Jandro, wavk, Lucho and Phillip for all your support :)

i've managed to compile yafray (with all your help of course, thanks again) under winXP, with Dev-C++, using MinGW, with WxWindows as GUI API, so my YafRay is not colsole any more :)

My plan is to integrate the actual yafray into a Grahical app, that can previsualize the model, and select objects to change the material settings, change textures and establish the yafray general settings, so far, i've overwritten the loader with my own (of ourse i've copied some code :) i hope u don't mind), and integrate the BSSRFD-Hier approach as a translucent shader, inside the generic shader.

So any observation idea or suggestion, or even a denyal to what i plan to do is welcome

Thanks again :)
DarkTide