ykernel-misc

[Ykernel-misc] RE: kernel developer

From: Ishwar Joshi
Subject: [Ykernel-misc] RE: kernel developer
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:06:12 -0500

hello,

we have not yet decided on the architecture of the kernel.
right now we are trying to develop a prototype based on the linux
codebase.
we are certainly open for any suggestions/ideas/concepts to be included
in
the proposed kernel. we aim to begin design of the actual kernel once
the
prototype is done.

thanks.

-