ykernel-proto-mono

[Ykernel-proto-mono] Re: help -- i'm lost

From: ishwarjoshi
Subject: [Ykernel-proto-mono] Re: help -- i'm lost
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:18:35 +0000

hi gary,

have you subscribed to the mailing lists yet? if not,
please do so. we dont have any chat channels yet.

please refer to my earlier email that has the detailed
steps to follow after you download the DLX distro.

if you have already read those steps, kindly let me
know where exactly you are stuck and i can surely help
you.

thanks.

-
ishwar