z80asm-devel

[Z80asm-devel] [bugs #6657] Give export control over labels

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: [Z80asm-devel] [bugs #6657] Give export control over labels
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:28:26 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Z80 assembler.

[bugs #6657] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Bas Wijnen <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 09/29/2004 at 13:12 (Europe/Amsterdam)

I have just added support for prefixing all labels, to create "namespaces".
This was an easy way to work around the problem, but real export control would
still be nice.

[bugs #6657] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Z80 assembler
Submitted by: Bas Wijnen
On: Wed 11/19/2003 at 11:43

Category:  None
Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  None

Original Submission:  There should be a way to control which labels go into the
label file.  Preferably it can be done in two ways: default to putting the
labels in the label file and specifying which don't, and the other way around.

As a workaround, you can give labels a special part in the name to identify
them, and pass the label file through grep.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Wed 09/29/2004 at 13:12       By: Bas Wijnen <shevek>
I have just added support for prefixing all labels, to create "namespaces".
This was an easy way to work around the problem, but real export control would
still be nice.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6657>

  Message sent via/by Savannah