ada-mode-users

Creating tarballs for ada-mode and wisi from the git repository?

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Creating tarballs for ada-mode and wisi from the git repository?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:22:08 +0200

Hello,

With a view to possibly create Debian packages for wisi and
ada-mode (don't hold your breath), I cloned the git repository
into /var/lib/git/adamode and created workspaces for all the
branches as per git_checkout.sh.

I do have an ada-mode branch and workspace but no wisi branch
or workspace, only org.wisitoken.

In the wisi-3.0.1.tar on ELPA I see a mixture of files from
org.wisitoken and org.emacs.ada-mode branches.

I am wondering how I should try and create a
wisi_3.0.1.orig.tar.gz and an ada-mode_7.0.1.orig.tar.gz,
which are prerequisites for Debian packages, from the git
repository.

--
Ludovic Brenta.