ampu-announce

[Ampu-announce] each other

From: Eustace Vincent
Subject: [Ampu-announce] each other
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:42:08 -0500

At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight. I have honored my commitment under the two year NDA of my employment agreement with Kanoodle.
I've accepted a position with a heavily backed up and coming search engine. As many of you know I have made it a point to stay active on this issue since I parted ways with my previous employer. Human volunteers who police the index have been accused of being lazy, corrupt, or just plain stupid. It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
Well frankly kids the answer to great and accurate search is not setting up shop as a specific niche search product.
Both companies are search engine plays. There is no turning back and you can no longer say that you are a company that "does no Evil".
I attended on Monday and met with most of the people I had set out to. An analysis on the current state of the web portal and search markets.
FM archives under the "Town Hall Meeting" section. Pardon my French but WTF is this guy thinking? The two men, Angel Pabon and Richard Kahn, have joined eZanga.
The presentation went well but admittedly I needed to be a lot more polished.
I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact.
What's your next move?
com, which was founded by their wives.
I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact. So that issue has been resolved and hopefully there should be no more problems with this particular server. Both companies are search engine plays. I attended on Monday and met with most of the people I had set out to. LookSmart's growth is sputtering, FinWhat stock is crashing, Mamma is under investigation, and no one seems capable of stopping the growth of Google or Yahoo.
A lot more than even MSN itself even realizes.
Google is doing the right thing! Yet whenever any of them conducts a search, they use Google, because Google is the engine that powers AOL's search.
I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact. I have honored my commitment under the two year NDA of my employment agreement with Kanoodle. LookSmart's growth is sputtering, FinWhat stock is crashing, Mamma is under investigation, and no one seems capable of stopping the growth of Google or Yahoo. It will be the year where the more advanced web portal infrastructure emerges and newer players begin to challenge the top three web portals of Google, AOL, and MSN. A lot more than even MSN itself even realizes. The presentation went well but admittedly I needed to be a lot more polished.
There is no turning back and you can no longer say that you are a company that "does no Evil".