ampu-announce

[Ampu-announce] tongue polar bear

From: David Walters
Subject: [Ampu-announce] tongue polar bear
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:47:38 +0200

He would have loved tonight's meal. Mary looks like she's having a good time, but Drew's not about to take his eyes off his new friend. I'm glad Ma and Pa got to go and enjoy the fair with the boys while I was at work. His use of the phrase "you all" is incorrect as he appears to be lumping me in with the Minutemen of which I am not a member.
We've tried all kinds of assorted rubs, marinades, and various combinations of seasonings, but nothing seems to beat good old salt and pepper for the best flavor. I figured, no problem, I'll just hop on the internet and order a black iPod Nano dock.
Thanks to Charles for picking up the tab for the out-of-towners, Michael and myself.
Mary looks like she's having a good time, but Drew's not about to take his eyes off his new friend.
We've tried all kinds of assorted rubs, marinades, and various combinations of seasonings, but nothing seems to beat good old salt and pepper for the best flavor.
To me the beautiful black Nano sitting in the white dock just doesn't look right. Rest assured though, the activity was immediately followed by a high-pressure power wash and an acid treatment. no more baseball hats. And, although the picture doesn't really show it, Drew was very excited about riding the ponies and ran right up them to get a ride.
There's just something about grilling out yourself that makes the food all that more delicious. So, using our laptop and a cable or two I was able to hook everything up to the big screen.
no more baseball hats. Oklahoma's lefty bloggers are alive and kickin'. Today, I'm going to try updating one post through out the day.
Oklahoma's lefty bloggers are alive and kickin'.
I think about my grandfather almost every time we grill out. " Everything changed when he discovered that he could feed the animals.
My grandfather maintained that while they didn't have a lot of money, they always ate well with lots of meat at every meal; breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Will and everyone else just watched. I know for a fact that many are Democrats.
Fortunately, I had one come by today!