aroundme-dev-announce

[Aroundme-dev-announce] Barnraiser update - aroundme 0.4.2 released

From: barnraiser general
Subject: [Aroundme-dev-announce] Barnraiser update - aroundme 0.4.2 released
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:03:07 +0100

This email was sent to you because you have joined the 'aroundme' development project at:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aroundme/

aroundme version 0.4.2 released
We are very happy to announce the release of aroundme version 0.4.2. You can find out more at:
http://www.barnraiser.org/item.php?blog_id=5

proposed next version of aroundme
We now start work on version 0.4.3 of aroundme. If you find any bugs or wish for any features in the new version please let us know. You can report bugs to https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aroundme/ and you are always welcome to email suggestions to address@hidden.

In 0.4.3 we plan to start to build in integrated email so that you can set your instant messaging to email you when you get an instant message.  Work will be done on the newsletter and on a digest group email. We will upgrade the calendar, activity and task functionality.

aroundme 2005 development
We have published an article for developers giving a vision of the direction of aroundme for 2005. You may be interested to read the article if you would like a longer term view of our development direction:
http://www.barnraiser.org/item.php?blog_id=3

JIP project
As you maybe are aware, Barnraiser both creates and supports social projects. As part of our 2005 goals we will kick off a project to link together youth in Jordanian, Israeli and Palestinian through a community platform maintained by local youth. The project proposal is being written and applications for funding have started. We will keep you abreast of progress with this project via our web site (RSS news feed available):
http://www.barnraiser.org/

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,

The Barnraiser team

--
The Barnraiser team

dedicated to giving people the tools they need to share
knowledge and further society through social software.

http://www.barnraiser.org/