[Aspell-user] creating a cross-language wordlist

From: Dormont, Dan \(Corporate\)
Subject: [Aspell-user] creating a cross-language wordlist
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:11:07 -0400

Greetings,

I'm using aspell to support spell-checking in five different languages.  I've
also been building a wordlist of terms specific to my business that are not in
the standard dictionary.  At the moment, because I created this wordlist with
--lang=en, I can only use it with the English dictionaries.  However, these
terms, names, and acronyms are not language-specific.  How can I use this
single wordlist in different languages?  If the answer is I can't, what
workarounds are available?

Note, so far I've been doing this with a personal wordlist, but I'm thinking of
switching to the compiled dictionary for performance reasons.

Thanks,

Daniel Dormont
SupportCentral - GE Corporate
Share Knowledge, Find Answers