Re: [Aspell-user] Recommendation for a Word Grabbing tool?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Recommendation for a Word Grabbing tool?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 01:12:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Daniel Yacob wrote:

> I working on building up a word list and am hoping someone can recommend
> a tool that can read thru a list of files (or urls), grab words and
> add new ones to the list.  If the tool can also exclude derivations, all
> the better.

Yes I can.  See http://borel.slu.edu/crubadan/index.html:

  This page contains a description of my web crawling software An
  Crúbadán. I've written this page for researchers in natural language
  processing (NLP) interested in corpus development ... In short, the goal
  of the software is the automatic development of large text corpora for
  minority languages.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org