auctex-devel

Re: (still) problems with the filling functions and and inline equations

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: (still) problems with the filling functions and and inline equations
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 10:30:14 +0100

Hi Keita
> Hi Uwe,

> [...]

> That's a due result. The variable `auto-fill-inhibit-regexp' is relevant
> only for auto-filling.

> I expect that
> (push '("enumerate") LaTeX-fill-environment-list)
> in LaTeX-mode-hook would work.

Thanks

I did

(defun my-push-fill-enumerate-latex ()
  (interactive)
  (push '("enumerate") LaTeX-fill-environment-list))

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'my-push-fill-enumerate-latex)

But I obtained an error that I attach.

I presume I misunderstood you.

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.