auctex-devel

tex-numbers.el

From: Paul Nelson
Subject: tex-numbers.el
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:07:30 +0200

Hello,

I wanted to share a package that I'd like to eventually submit to
ELPA.  It augments the preview/fold features of AUCTeX with correct
numbering when possible, and provides an interface that would allow
other packages to retrieve label numbers.  It's attached to this
email, and I'll keep an updated version at
https://github.com/ultronozm/tex-numbers.el.

QUESTION: The package currently works only on the master branch for
AUCTeX because it depends upon patches that have recently been
installed, so I'm wondering whether I should wait for those to make it
into a release before attempting to push it further, and when that
might happen.

I'd appreciate any feedback or advice.

Thanks, best,

Paul