auctex-devel

Re: Status of AUCTeX and preview-auto

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Status of AUCTeX and preview-auto
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 09:15:06 +0200

>>> "JB" == Jeremy Bryant <jb@jeremybryant.net> writes:

> Having tested Paul's preview-auto package, this would be a clear
> candidate for either merging or at least distribution with AUCTeX.

> Is there a mathematician that would write TeX and use preview but not
> use preview-auto?

Hm, I am a mathematician. I am using right now mainly
prettify-symbols-mode and, sometimes,  tex-continuous[1]
I have used preview-latex in the past, but then for long documents did
not find it very convenient.

But maybe things have changed. Where do I find preview-auto?

Uwe Brauer

Footnotes:
[1]  also written by Paul

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.