Re: [EXTERNAL *] Re: Fontification of $ sign

From: Jean Eid
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL *] Re: Fontification of $ sign
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 23:53:56 +0000

Thanks Arash,
Yes I know about that trick but o am wondering whether something else can be done.

Thanks

--
Lazaridis School of Business and Economics. Jean Eid (he, him, his)

Associate Professor

Office: +1(519)-884-0710x2262

75 University Avenue West Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5

Inspiring Lives   lazaridisschool.ca