[Audio-video] Re: Speech recording from Mexico City on Nov 12

From: Odin Mojica
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Speech recording from Mexico City on Nov 12
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:36:54 -0600

Of course, I take this weekend and turn to Ogg Theora.

Richard Stallman escribió:
I think the speech that I gave in the morning of Nov 12
is one of the best I have ever done.  So I think it
is very important to put up the Ogg Theora speech recording
and then to recommend this speech highly.

Can you work on that?

--
Odin Mojica
"Por una sociedad con acceso libre al conocimiento"