[Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: Copyright vs. Community video]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: Copyright vs. Community video]
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:54:15 -0500

Please ack when this is done.

        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;

h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth;
        bh=xf9e5mEngDf8oiQaBp4oXdkVXXtG+8QDZBHCWpBFlog=;

b=H+bashf823YB66Rv41PSAD/CykWOj8N/unPvhrXNUor0fkOoPCypTtS6Ke6EAX3CHoufADcyYO/RFgRJBfq88MZc3soXhoLvT3QzWRhdO3HbTTeBdyBQXaTVY3NLH7pXIfwgn3p0d11Rtgd+kBd9HHmkbL204Rmb7pcGFyWa/nw=