[Audio-video] address@hidden: 2008 Symposium Video - Ogg Format]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: 2008 Symposium Video - Ogg Format]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:00:04 -0400

Can you get my speech off of there and post it?

        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;

h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
        bh=9/UrRQtrOWW0/rH0TqZX7gPHMXesv/Ki82ksYTZQIcI=;

b=UPIntnp70au5GLmpUJqgzeWx6PjhhJBpqileL0z//aOcSzTaPYx7bZCz+KRhjrKac0hfQCkxBQa57OkYpam3jMQQJhGGUWIL3rWKuwhp3gGEzrBr16j0FQrcRc4Un5kW7wh0/hQCQEZTBkaU1TKk0hV8NvXADqMCAsnwe9PBH7o=