Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Charla Córdoba ]

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Charla Córdoba ]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:47:44 +0430

There is another recent video filmed in Sophia Antipolis,
It is about 1.3GB, I can download it in one of my servers and then upload it but isn't is easier to download it in the server itself.
I will do it in three days I think because of their bandwidth limitation.

Best Regards,
KMZ

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 11:53 PM, John Sullivan <address@hidden> wrote:
"Kaveh Mousavi Zamani" <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry for the delay
> The video file has been uploaded to:
> dl.sv.gnu.org:/srv/audio-video/video/conferenciaRMSUCO.ogv
> and a text file with previous email content from ""Francisco Hidalgo Delgado" has been uploaded too.
>
> Is there anything else I can do?
> Should I change(Edit) any page to add it to the video lists? (I am a web developer and sys admin if I can help this way too).

Thank you. I think there was a second video that you were going to upload as
well?

We're working on keeping this videos organized a bit better, so I moved these files to:

http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/Richard_Stallman/es/

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations