Re: [Audio-video] Please combine and post

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Please combine and post
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:12:54 -0400

I wrote

    > These 4 files in http://gnu.org/tmp/:
    >
    > cvc.es.ogg, cvc2.es.ogg, cvc3.es.ogg, cvc4.es.ogg
    >
    > make a video speech in Spanish on Copyright vs Community.
    > Can you edit them together, discarding the junk in the gaps,
    > and post them as one file?

and you responded

    I am working on the file now,
    Just one thing, the files voice is not sync with video, did you noticed it,
    is there any good source for these files?

I don't know what caused that.  I made the recording myself
on a machine set up by the FSF sysadmins.  Perhaps they can
diagnose the problem.  Maybe it was a bug in the recording
setup.

I sent this to sysadmin so they can investigate.