Re: [Audio-video] [gnu.org #372056] Pizza Party for Friends of the FSF

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [gnu.org #372056] Pizza Party for Friends of the FSF
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:58:05 +0430

I had mixed it together and I will upload it under "Creative Commons" license in OGG format,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Jeanne Rasata via RT <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

> [address@hidden - Fr. 15. Aug. 2008, 23:00:56]:
> Someone asked me that if I recorded Richard during the "Pizza Party for
> Friends of the FSF" to send them the link to the video.  Here it is:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/E1nsteinLive

Thank you very much for the recording and for having sent us this link.
Sincerely,
--
Jeanne Rasata
Program Assistant

---
Have we been helpful to you today?  Would you like to help
the FSF continue to spread the word about software freedom?
You too can become a member! Learn more at:
http://donate.fsf.org