[Audio-video] Re: change format of one file in the server

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: change format of one file in the server
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:10:07 +0430

The OGG file as been uploaded into the place. I have no write access to delete original AVI file it needed

Also for managing that "Richard_Stallman/en/" directory I have no write access to it.

PS: I am a web developer and I can sped some time to design a page for video directory to show files to users in a better way and not just a list of files view. Please let me know if it is desirable.

Best Regards,
KMZ