[Audio-video] RE: Video Recording of Richard Stallman Seminar

From: Myrene Portmann
Subject: [Audio-video] RE: Video Recording of Richard Stallman Seminar
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:07:10 +1000

To whom it may concern,

RE: Video Recording of Richard Stallmans’ Seminar

This is a courtesy email to let you know that subject to Richard’s approval (once we receive a signed copy of the Speaker Form), we may be video recording Richard Stallman’s seminar to be held in Brisbane on the 23rd of September at the Brisbane Convention Exhibition Centre.  Should this proceed,  we will be able to provide you with the link to the video recording and provide you with a copy of the material both video and photos for your future use.

Please advise us on  how to make the recording suitable for your future use and any other feedback would also be welcome.

Kind regards,

Myrene

NICTA QRL Events Manager

NICTA Queensland Research Laboratory

PO Box 794, Springwood, QLD 4127

T +61 7 33418004 F +61 7 33418006 M +61 417 178703

Email: address@hidden or address@hidden