Re: [Audio-video] lecture on TU-Delft 21-2-2011 audio and video

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] lecture on TU-Delft 21-2-2011 audio and video
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:46:07 -0800

Niels Serup wrote:

> If no one is taking care of this, I can easily transcode these to Webm
> and Speex (though I can't upload them to audio-video.gnu.org). I have a
> newly compiled ffmpeg with a newly compiled libvpx as well as a default
> Webm ffpreset.
>

> I await anyone's answer.

I forgot to reply earlier that I'd encoded them. I didn't make a Speex
one, though.

I used the as-yet-unreleased libtheora 1.2 (aka "Ptalarbvorm" [1]) and
the latest libvpx 0.9.5.

I don't have commit access either, but here they are:
http://aws.bluehome.net/rms-tudelft-21-feb-2011-speech.ogg
http://aws.bluehome.net/rms-tudelft-21-feb-2011-speech.ogv
http://aws.bluehome.net/rms-tudelft-21-feb-2011-speech.webm

[1] http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/theora/demo9.html