Re: [Audio-video] Recording: Stallman's speech at the VUB

From: Sebastien Duthil
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Recording: Stallman's speech at the VUB
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:53:31 -0400

18/02/2011 10:01, Reinout Stevens :

Mr. Stallman is giving a speech next tuesday (22th of February) at my university (VUB, university of brussels ) about software patents. We, the student organization of the computer scientists, have been asked to record this speech, but also to contact you for advice on how to make a recording that is good for further use, and to arrange to install our recording on your site.

Normally encoding the video should not be a problem for me: in this case the preferred codec, dimensions, bitrate etc. are appreciated. I can then provide you with the encoded video. I can also provide the raw footage (temporarily hosting this file is not a problem), and that you guys do the encoding yourselves.
File uploaded (Savannah task #10954 [1]).
Thank you !

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?10954