[Audio-video] Very few of my speeches have been posted!a

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] Very few of my speeches have been posted!a
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:55:47 -0400

I have given 50 speeches this year, but only 2 of them
have video recordings on audio-video.gnu.org.
(Plus one TV appearance.)

I have given around 50 speeches.  Probably at least 30 have been
recorded.  All those should be on audio-video.gnu.org, except
perhaps a few where the hosts failed to cooperate.

Clearly something is wrong with our system for getting them posted.
We need to diagnose this problem.

Jeanne, you're supposed to get speech organizers to make the videos
available.  Have you tried to do this with each speech organizer?  If
so, what replies do you get?

Then you're supposed to hand the case over to address@hidden
so he can post it.  How many cases have you passed to him
this year?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation