Re: [Audio-video] [task #13182] RMS speech recording - 2014-04-08 - Gren

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [task #13182] RMS speech recording - 2014-04-08 - Grenoble
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:05:28 +0200

Hello Jeannie, and Richard.

On 2014-04-18 at 16:20, Jeanne Rasata wrote:

> Hello, Luca,
>
> Could you please post this recording on gnu.org?

I've already downloaded the file to a machine of mine, and am going to
post it.

However my next uploads might get delayed; my recent replacement of
2014-03-26--rms--milan.ogv with an updated version via rsync failed
repeatedly, with a glitch which made me suspect that the audio-video
filesystem is getting full.  I managed to work around that particular
issue, but now I want to get shell access to the machine and see what's
really happening.  I'm already in contact with Karl about this.

Of course you can keep posting items on Savannah in the mean time; I
will get back to them later.

Best regards,

--
Luca Saiu