[Audio-video] Record of the 21/11/2014 Stallman speech in Paris

From: Patrick HAYERE
Subject: [Audio-video] Record of the 21/11/2014 Stallman speech in Paris
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:13:41 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

Richard Stallman gave a conference this morning in Paris. As the organizer, I
recorded his speech in order to write an article for our Ecole Centrale Paris
and Supélec Alumni associations.
You can download the record at this address : http://dl.free.fr/fO96JQyg9
The file is called "Rec-Stallman-CentraleSupelec-2014-11-21-085123.ogg".
I agreed with Stallman to send the file also to Florian DEBES, Journalist in
Les Echos.
For any purpose, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Patrick HAYERE
Membre de l'équipe organisatrice des Face-à-face Centraliens-Supélec
+33 6 82 04 53 85
http://www.asso-supelec.org

« L'avenir appartient à ceux qui aiment le neuf »
http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-hayere/b/938/936