Re: [avr-gcc-list] where to get AT90CAN128

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] where to get AT90CAN128
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:17:00 -0500

I think at the moment you might want to ask for samples from your Atmel
representative.  That's what I did and they sent me three after I described
what I wanted to do with them.  Here in the USA, the distributor I use for
Atmel is Digi-Key and they don't have the AT90CAN128 in stock yet, though it
is listed and I could probably buy some if I was prepared to wait a while.

Graham.