Re: [Axiom-developer] documentation

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] documentation
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:55:07 -0400

Mike,

As I undertand the book & authors issue it appears that the words
from the text have been released under the Modified BSD license
which allows anyone to use and modify them at will. However, as a
point of courtesy each of the dozen or so authors should be told.
I only have contact with a few of them as the rest seem to have
fled into the woodwork. Did you maintain reasonably current email
addresses? I have no idea how to find some of these people.

Tim