bfteam

[Bfteam] Where to commit translations of web pages?

From: Страхиња Радић
Subject: [Bfteam] Where to commit translations of web pages?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:57:13 +0200

Дана 2004.06.30 18:42, Elfyn McBratney је написао:
> > Is wwwsr supposed to overlay ontop of the normal www CVS tree?  That's
> > not going to work very well. :)
>
> I think so, though I'm not certain.  The webcvs repository for the `wwwsr'
> project only contains translations (i.e. *.sr.html), though webmasters@
> would know for sure (added to Cc:).
>
> webmasters: the layout of the `wwwsr' repository looks a little awry.  I'm
> assuming that we'll be checking out the `wwwsr' module but there are more
> recent versions in the root (e.g. home.sr.html).

        I thought that the procedure would be to commit my *.sr.html files to
the `wwwsr' repository and they would be replicated to www.gnu.org.

> > Isn't the standard way of handling translations of the website just to
> > make commits to the www project?
>
> Again, this is something I don't know (yet ;)  Can anyone else enlighten
> Paul and myself?

        Should I commit to `www' project's repository instead? It has been more
than one week since Mr. McBratney replied to me.

        Best regards,
        Strahinya Radich