bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters

From: oc-spam66
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:24:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

> (I will write them without the
> leading ampersand in order to prevent their decoding)

good idea... I didn't really know how to do.

> Because BKChem uses an XML parser to process the entered text, only the
> numerical entities and the four entities included in XML are supported.

Concerning α, do you confirm that it is not currently possible to display it ?

> However, it is a very good idea to allow use of other HTML entities and
> I will incorporate it in a future release of BKChem.

It would be useful, for example to indicate the "carbon in α of a function", and probably for many other things I don't imagine now.

Best regards,

Have a nice day,

O.C.

Créez votre adresse électronique address@hidden
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.