bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Find files containing fragment

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Find files containing fragment
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:47:23 +0100

Hello,

it could be that you use two different ways to draw quinoline - BKChem might not properly process the aromatic nature of the compound and takes quinoline drawn with a double bond as the one that belongs to both rings as different from the version where the two rings share a single bond (I hope this makes sense). Try to use an exact copy of quinoline from the file to see if it works for you. Otherwise I have no idea why it does not work :(

Cheers

Beda