bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] uh-uh stairs

From: Tobias Hill
Subject: [bothans-dev] uh-uh stairs
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:33:10 +0300

And you see ministers and priestscant do their own swearing. Aunt Elizabeth has lockedyour books away and says Im not to have them till Im grown up. And I thought if Iever had a pig I would call it Uncle Wallace.
It didnt hurtthe book a bit, dear Father. Everythings the matter, said Emily, a little crossly.
Is it wrong to want to be handsome, dearest Father.
So many jolly things seem to be unladylike.
Would it offend him if a Protestant called him Father? Cousin Jimmy wasalways very sorrowful now.
He painted it in water colors and called it The Smiling Girl.
Its so nice tohear the silk dresses swishing up the isles. Hewants to learn all the RULES OF ETIKET. Dear Father, my letter did not make a good impression on Great-Aunt Nancy. I couldnt write a goodletter when I knew Aunt Elizabeth was going to read it.
So many jolly things seem to be unladylike. I have longed for itever since I saw it but never hoped to possess it. I have the heroinimured in a convent and I dont know how to get her out because Iam not a Catholic. Aunt Elizabeth said what are you snifflingabout? Everybody is unhappy by spells, Butcreatures who have pointed ears shouldnt be unhappy. She was already feeling so wretched that she could not eat orsleep. I have written a descripshun of her on a letter-bill. It never happened before in the annelsof New Moon. Like yourself, Im thinking she has some truck with fairies.
And she is interesting although she is notnice.
Father Cassidy swallowed something besides plum cake. Iwonder what I will do when I go to heaven since I cant sing.
I CANT bear it, sobbed Emily to the rose-bushes. If it had not rained Teddy was going to comedown and help me look for the Lost Dimond.
Dear Father, my letter did not make a good impression on Great-Aunt Nancy.
Like yourself, Im thinking she has some truck with fairies.
But look here, Emily, Ive thought ofsomething.
Icant tell you what I felt like when I saw my name in the paper.
Like yourself, Im thinking she has some truck with fairies.
They disappearedmisteriously in the winter.